Monday, November 28, 2005

Wrote this 2:30 am of November 25. La akong internet card kasi nun....


Kailangan ko lang talaga tong isulat.

It’s 2:30am, I just got back from 70’s bistro. Aside from a short msg I sent, this is the first thing I did when I got home.

Tonight was serendipitous… I saw someone I never thought I’d be seeing again. I was with jon, lo, jv and candz sa 70’s watching Noel Cabangon, ng tinuro ni Jon ang isang babae na kakarating lang. I looked and saw her, I thought she was somewhere in the middle east with her husband and two kids.

I can honestly say, that we were both happily surprised to see each other. Seeing her brought forth, feelings that I thought had died down a LONG time ago. Apparently, it didn’t really die down. Seeing her was like a gust of wind that fanned embers long thought dead, back to flames… Thinking about it right now, it didn’t hit me immediately back then, but a few songs or minutes later, things came crashing into me. The feelings I felt for her back then(or I so I thought) long thought dead, were suddenly being felt again. What I feel for THE GIRL(as I have mentioned in my previous post) is still there, the same, but what I felt for 70’s(let us call her 70’s to avoid confusion) is different. Raw and powerful would be two words that would describe what I felt for 70’s. What I feel for THE GIRL is by no means less powerful, but with 70’s it was raw(as I would like to describe it) as compared to THE GIRL which has been refined over time.

Hayyy…. Eto na lang muna… Magrereply pa ako sa kanya.

Salamat Noel. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home