Sunday, December 19, 2004

The past week I had three Christmas parties, one was for JVP local com, the other one was for the University and the other one was for the program we were handling. Mukhang masaya, pero nakakapagod, in each party meron akong trabaho. Assigned to do this, do that, I did enjoy, but not as much as i wanted to.

****************

In the last Christmas party that I mentioned, the one for the program we were handling, I had a big mess. I forgot to finalize, the venue. Shit happens. My supervisor was really mad at me. But, if there's anyone more mad at me than her, it would be no one else but me. In all my years handling events, activities, projects during my college years, NEVER as in NEVER have I made such a big mistake as overlooking something so simple as finalizing the venue. I really felt bad that day. My perfect record of never having made a mistake in handling events, activities or project has been tarnished. As I've said, shit happens. Ate Ines, one of our formation staff in JVP, told me that I really must have been tired with all the work I've been doing.
Thinking on what she said, I realized, that i can't do or take on as many jobs as I had when I was still in college. Iba yung pagod, I was wrong to think it would be the same.

****************

No regrets. One of the things I've been firm about, is about having no regrets. I really love what I am doing right now, I believe in what we do and stand for, even if my friends find it difficult, but if circumstances take me away from it. I'd have no regrets.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cadooshie!

I have a confession. Ngayon pa lang ako napadpad sa blog mo. I meant to read your online journal sooner but well...you know...you get caught up in stuff. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your entries. Although it doesn't make up for actually hearing you tell the story yourself (a chance which we missed last Christmas...oh well), it felt like you weren't miles and miles away, but a mere megabyte away. Ah,the marvels of technology.=)

Keep the kwentos coming! We'll talk soon!

*HUG*

-Charoo

January 19, 2005 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home