Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's been almost seven months since i came to my area of assignment, tagal na... 3 more months and then my JVP year would be over. Knowing that there's only three more months to go, I feel both sad and happy. Sad that in three months time, I'd be leaving Cagayan de Oro, my officemates, the students and everyone else I met here. I can say that, CdO would always be an important part of my life. At the same time, I know in three months time, I'd be back with my friends that I left when I volunteered, back with my family whom I do miss (even though I didn't think that I'd miss them, back to seeing her again.

Enough senti shit for the meantime, I still have to focus on what I'm doing here and enjoy the rest of my remaining months for my JVP year.

But then, I can't help not thinking what would happen after march...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home