Friday, October 01, 2004

Change of title....

Yes, the title is a bit mushy for me but, what the heck...

I changed the title from red horse rider to the meantime boy's diaries. This was what I first had in mind for the title but somehow I ended up putting red horse rider.

I was baptized everybody's meantime boy, by candz. Takbuhan daw kasi ako ng mga kakabreak lang at ng mga walang boyfriend at naghahanap lang ng kasama. :) As she could attest to it=) (hi candz).

I felt that red horse rider wasn't appropriate, as i have already mellowed down, when it comes to drinking.

Hayy... tinatamad na akong magsulat....

1 Comments:

Blogger Candz said...

although i quite fancy red horse rider, i like this new title much better owing to the fact that i was the one who baptized you with it. ;p

BUT i believe that you will not be a meantime boy forever, my dear cadoosh. as i've said before, you would be the best boyfriend any girl could ever have someday.

until the one comes.....the rest is sex and learning. hehe...so enjoy!

miss you so much! :)

October 4, 2004 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home