Friday, September 24, 2004

First Time...

Oo.

First time ko to...

This would be my first attempt at writing in an online journal.

A day after my river rafting experience, where i missed jumping off the bridge due to my fear of water, I made a decision to try and face my fears one at a time.

This is one of my fears, writing...

For someone who is much more comfortable playing with numbers than with words, I am bit afraid how my writing in an online journal would turn out.

I grew up with a mother who is a mathematician and a dad who is an engineer, naturally, i had numbers as my playmates when i was a kid. My fear for writing was further reinforced when i was a sophomore in high school, I flunked english. So while our classmates went off to a class outing I was left in school taking a removal exam, thankfully I had some company. I eventually passed english 2 and I now count Ma'am Oblepias one of my most unforgettable teachers.

Anyway, I was able to get by my other english classes during high school and during my 7 year stay in college.

Now, here I am writing my own blog.



1 Comments:

Blogger cross eyed bear said...

welcome to the blogging world. keri lang, whatever you write no! masaya yan. lalo pa at sinimulan mo during your jvp year. :)

anj

September 25, 2004 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home