Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Broken Hearts(2)

I have just realized that I am broken hearted.

Not because of another failed romance, but because of the things that are happening to our world.

I was probably affected by all the rallies going on around UP, so I decided to do something much more concrete than complain. I signed up to be a volunteer.

I joined JVP, because I felt there is something I can contribute for the betterment of the lives of others.

I am now four months into my JVP year, although there are times when I find it difficult, I have never been happier in my life. Knowing that I am contributing in my own little way to building a better country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best pabaon I ever got durign my jvp year was from my POVS. it was the story of Jesus as the wounded healer. It is in our brokeness that we know what heals. :)

More luck to the year. :)

September 29, 2004 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home