Wednesday, October 13, 2004

This is rock-bottom...

I watched the notebook all by myself. I had nothing to do that day, so off I went to sm cdo. At first I wanted to read a book in national bookstore, but then i remembered that a few days ago a guard told me "scanning lang sir". That was when i decided to watch a movie. Having four choices: the notebook, bourne supremacy, 13 going on 30 and exorcist, I went through a process of elimination. I watched 13 going on 30 already, courtesy of NN, I liked the movie and as much as I love jennifer, I wasn't up to watching it again. I don't like watching horror movies, as I am easily disappointed if it isn't scary, so exorcist was out of the question. As for bourne supremacy, I rarely watch a movie based on a book that I've already read and I didn't like his version of the bourne identity(it was a remake, i didn't like the original too).

Which left me with, the notebook.

Together, with all the couples in the cinema, I watched the notebook. I liked the movie, with all its mushiness. And I'd confess a tear or two rolled down my while I watched it.(syet....)
I guess I really liked it, that I read his other book, message in a bottle.(nakita ko sa mga librong naiwan dun sa JVP house)

And I'm already finished reading message in a bottle.

Rock bottom talaga...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, i watch movies on my own all the time. including the notebook. naiyak din ako. pero iyakin naman talaga ako. at nagustuhan ko siya (pero dahil dun sa dalawang matanda bagamat guwapo talaga si james marsden at ryan gosling).

mush giant ka pala. hehehe!

October 14, 2004 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, i watch movies on my own all the time. including the notebook. naiyak din ako. pero iyakin naman talaga ako. at nagustuhan ko siya (pero dahil dun sa dalawang matanda bagamat guwapo talaga si james marsden at ryan gosling).

mush giant ka pala. hehehe!

-anj

October 14, 2004 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home