Monday, November 14, 2005

Had a tiring day yesterday. I was an instant production assistant for the JVP benefit concert.

It started when I passed by the JVP office last thursday, because i had nothing to do. When I got there ate Jo was the only one in the office, we talked for a while, when the conversation went to what I was doing now. I told her that I'm just resting after the board exam, so she asked me if I wanted to volunteer for the concert. I asked her if there's anything i can do where I don't need to dress up, so she told that they still need a production assistant. I wanted to see how it was in the backstage during concerts so i agreed. That was how I became one.

Basically, all I did was do some errands for the director and the stage manager, tell the performers that they're next. DId a lot of walking or sometimes running(while my ankle wasn't fully healed yet, it hurts like hell today) and I didn't get to see the concert. I got home around 2am earlier. I was so tired i fell asleep in the couch. I woke up at around noon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

nice blog. thanks

November 23, 2005 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home